On 4/5/06, Michal Suchanek <hramrach / centrum.cz> wrote:> heh, that is what they say they put in v3 :-)
They did. One step forward (acceptable additional restrictions), threesteps back (DRM and patent stuff, neither of which is best fought inthe GNU GPL).
> disclaimer: I did not read the license but this is discussed on the> page linked a few messages back just below the tivo issue
I have read GPLv3 draft 1. I was unimpressed. I am underwhelmed by the process.
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca