On Apr 4, 2006, at 12:28 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2006, at 5:55 AM, Paul Novak wrote:
>
>> This is a very interesting quiz, but it takes some time just to
>> understand
>> the problem domain, if it is new to you.  I second the idea of
>> extending
>> this quiz.
>
> Alright, we will extend the quiz one week.

Robert and I have discussed this off list and we feel it's better to
go ahead and move on.  There were seven submissions to the black box
phase, plus one for the whitebox.  Some people did tough it out.

The problem did come out a little harder than we intended though,
which is my fault.  Sorry about that.

Let's move on.

James Edward Gray II