> There are plenty of others but one thing that I would like to see/like
> to start is a wrapper that allows you to switch between all of the
> given frameworks using some sort of configuration.

Seems like a lot of effort for very little return. As somebody else has
already said, if you want a cross-platform GUI, you're probably going to
want to be using Rails.

There really isn't such thing as a cross-platform GUI application,
outside of web-land. It always needs tweaking, refining, polishing and
testing for every major platform; as a result, what you're suggesting
offers very little.

Martin