Actually, I probably shouldn't be saying this..
Peter Szinek and myself are currently working on a Ruby versionof the pythonchallenge.com project.
We've registered the rubychallenge.com domain, and we've talkedto the Nadav who created pythonchallenge.com. In fact Nadav actuallyoffered to join us and give us all of his puzzles to port over to ruby.
We've decided to not go that route, although it will take a bitlonger we felt that original content would be better in the long run.
We have registered the project on rubyforge and hopefullywe'll have something available soon for people to see and play with.
We've got some really innovative ideas happening, this is not going tobe a port, in fact its not going to be like anything else on the market.
I'll be at Canada on Rails in Vancouver on April 13-14 and hopefullywill have something to show people by that time.
--Best regards,Alex Combashttp://noodlejunkie.com/