I'll be quite honest I'm quite a Ruby newbie and haven't had much
experience with it yet. What I have done up to now with Ruby has given
me the impression that I'll grow to love it. However, before I let
myself get too intrenched into the language, I wanted to get a taste
of how it works in relation to class loading especially dynamically.

I've visited the pick axe book and its helped somewhat especially for
the introspection and reflective aspects. I've also have worked with
dynamic method calling a little bit. But, what I've missed and maybe I
passed it by in the pick axe book or the apis or maybe its simply a
misunderstanding of Ruby.... is how does one dynamically load classes?

In Java, one can use Class.forName or a classloader directly such as
the RMIClassLoader. So, to load class myPackage.Simple it would be:

Class.forName("myPackage.Simple");

Where is an equivalent feature in Ruby to be found?

James