On 4/4/06, Robert Dober <robert.dober / gmail.com> wrote:
> I got through the black box phase, but I did not make it through the white
> box phase.
> Just could not get the time assigned to.
I understand that; thanks for your efforts. I really tried to take a
"small" example to keep the time down but it has to have at least the
potential for some interesting quirks/situations and thus cannot be
too simple or trivial. It is a hard balance to strike.

> Really sorry for Robert that nobody had, but maybe this weekend?

I sure hope so; the servers will keep running and I'll try to migrate
one of them to port 80.

Regards,

Robert Feldt