Huw Collingbourne wrote:
> If you are a Visual Studio 2005 user, you may be interested in the Ruby In
> Steel environment which we are developing. This is a free programming Ruby
> add-in for VS2005 and we'll be releasing the first public beta before the
> end of April.
>
> Keep up to date with this project here: http://www.sapphiresteel.com
>
> best wishes
> Huw Collingbourne
> ================================
>  Bitwise Magazine
>      www.bitwisemag.com
>  Dark Neon Ltd.

Thank you very much for your responce, but I do feel that it does not
appear to be wholely relavent to the conversation entirely.... I am
attempting to learn more about writing and running ruby programs using
a basic windows xp machine , and at the mo i am not a visual studio
2005 user and do not plan to become one in the future at the current
moment. but thanks for the information  ta