On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:57:21 GMT, Dave Burt <dave / burt.id.au> wrote:

Actually, I just flipped through the rest of the book and it starts to
diverge quite a bit from the online tutorial starting with the next
chapter and has 4 additional new chapters.

Here are the table of contents from the book:
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/fr_ltp/index.html

So if I have any more questions I'll post the exercise instructions
first.

Thanks for your help so far Dave. I was completely stuck in that Flow
Control chapter and pretty much became content that another attempt at
learning programming has successfully failed (just like the previous
half dozen times). It's amazing how hard it is to grasp incredibly
fucking simple concepts for the first time.