On Mar 29, 2006, at 9:13 AM, jed.hurt / gmail.com wrote:

> Have you considered adding SVN and Mongrel to the Distro?

Yes these will be included for sure along with some nice
lighttpd.conf files to load balance between mongrels. I won't have my
build system until the 13th of April(i just moved and it is on the
truck until then) After I get my equipment in order I will be making
the initial release. So sometime before the end of the month this
will be out. Sorry for the delay but I took a new job and had to move
accross the state ;)

Cheers-

-Ezra