On 3/29/06, James Britt <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:> If you (or anyone else) are as passionate about this as your post> suggests, then I encourage you to just go and do it.  Make a site,> however simple, just get it going, invite people to join in, and see> where it goes.>> People can go round and round arguing the merits of something, but a> working site trumps speculation.>
I thinks thats a great idea James, I'm going to add this to my list of currentprojects, I'll post back to the list when I have something startedthat people can join and help with if they are interested, give it about a week.

--Alex Combashttp://noodlejunkie.com/