------art_6799_21633259.1143669664052

I really join those who think certification is a bad idea!
And even if it were a good idea, which I doubt, do you think a certification
could really mean you know what you are doing?
Nahh, look at all that certificates one can get (buy?). Cisco, RedHat, Java,
Micros**t, you name it, it is all about Business and
few about Knowledge.

Please be aware that I do not at least doubt the best intentions of the
poster, but I am afraid there would be no good end to this :(

I strongly feel that it has nothing to do within the spirit of Open Source.

And if you follow the Ruby-Quiz I hardly can imagine that one could learn
more anywhere else.

It is also a marvellous opportunity for bright people to make themselves
known, that is why I never participate!

Cheers
Robert

--
Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la bóŐise humaine ; en ce qui

- Albert Einstein

------art_6799_21633259.1143669664052--