------art_9164_16561966.1143669557804

On 3/29/06, pat eyler <pat.eyler / gmail.com> wrote:

> Sean and I have not tried a multi-user editor yet, though we've kicked
> the idea around.  So far, we've coordinated by by svn.

We communicated by code :-)  Strange enough it seemed to work very well.. if
the Intent of my tests waasn't clear, I could see my partner esitate with
his code.. and I started making the tests more expressive.  It's difficult
to explain it.  It must be tried :-)

Moonedit, although it looks oldish, is very effective and it also has a very
cool history replay feature that allows you to playback the whole session.
If you download moonedit I can send you some example session.

> > A good challenge would be to make FreeRIDE multiuser...
>
> hmm, if that happens I might have to look at using FreeRIDE.

If you could make it multiuser it would be fantastic :-)
The code of FreeRIDE is very clean and based on a plugin architecture.