On 29/03/06, Jan_K <non / none.com> wrote:[snip]> I feel like beating the shit out of some punching bag somewhere. Is> this a normal reaction when one is trying to learn to program for the> first time?
I've been programming for over 20 years and I *still* feel like thatsometimes.  While I can't say what way is definitively best to dealwith it, I tend to take a five or ten minute walk when I get tofeeling like that.  Often, by time that that's done, I've got a freshidea for how to approach the problem, or I've thought of something Imay be missing.
Cheers,
kjw