On 3/29/06, chiaro scuro <kiaroskuro / gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done PingPong programming in the past using the collaborative
> editor moonedit.  it's really cool, even if it limits you to a single
> text file.  gobby is another promising one.

Sean and I have not tried a multi-user editor yet, though we've kicked
the idea around.  So far, we've coordinated by by svn.

Does the collaborative editor allow you to communicate well enough,
or do you supplement with IM/irc/something?

> A good challenge would be to make FreeRIDE multiuser...

hmm, if that happens I might have to look at using FreeRIDE.

--
thanks,
-pate