On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Tom Copeland wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 00:06 +0900, ara.t.howard / noaa.gov wrote:
>>> Hm... and you're wanting those gems to be included in the gem index, is
>>> that right?
>>>
>>> Yours,
>>>
>>> tom
>>
>> yup.  tall order i know ;-)
>
> Heh, yeah, kind of tricky.  Hm.  Have to noodle on that one a bit...
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom

don't worry too much.  it's easy to do from the client side using my rubyforge
script.

btw.  one of the things that's really hard about that script is that i cannot
easily get info about the account - the ids of things like release, files,
etc.  is there any infomational page i could hit or a web service to get that
info?  i'd love it if there were a yaml page one could grab that exported the
metadata about one's account...  so

   data = YAML::load(curl_down_account_page)

   data['releases'].each do |release, release_id|

make sense?

regards.

-a
--
share your knowledge.  it's a way to achieve immortality.
- h.h. the 14th dali lama