> Has anyone written a ruby pretty printer or indent-er in ruby?
> Something that does what ruby.el does for emacs?

btw, what ruby-mode.el does depends on the ``perfect'' indentation; it
would be nice to let it depend on the previous line only (like in
C-mode), so that your own indentation is kept for subsequent lines.

I more or less understand the font-lock stuff and some regexps, but
the indentation code is a bit trickier :(

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------- http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder ---+