Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:18628] State of the Onion Five"
    on 01/07/27, Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> writes:

|Larry Wall's fifth State of the Onion speech, summarized at
|http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/07/25/onion.html, spends a lot of time
|on Perl6. There's some interesting stuff:

|- the 'sub' keyword on closures will not be required, so they'll look
|  a bit more like Ruby blocks. (In fact, Perl will actually be shorter
|  than Ruby here, as it won't need the 'proc' method to objectify the
|  block.

Yes.  I've felt Perl6 (and Python) coming closer to Ruby, probably a
coincidence.  Have you noticed "=begin/=end" in his talk?

|      $a = { printf "Hi\n" };

Hmm, how Perl6 can distinguish anonymous hash and closure?

							matz.