------art_25541_10144709.1143583390157

Hey if people is against an exam, why not make it more like a test so that
people and especially newbies (like me!) would know on which areas to
improve themselves?
I've seen such a test for C++, and I thought it was a really great tool.

--
"winners never quit, quitters never win"

------art_25541_10144709.1143583390157--