------art_18569_1483376.1143557306973

I am really sorry, this got way out of control.
I do have the impression that nobody understands anybody.
That is a pitty there were so nice concepts to be discussed, but I really
feel that this discussion is not  going well.

Maybe another time :(

Just some clarifications

of course I find the "const" method of C++ a great thing, sorry if it did
not come over
and how can one modify a receiver without modifying its instance variables,
there is nowhere to go if we are caught by missunderstandings like this one.
I am kind of %r{[sm]ad} about this, but that is *my* problem, you are all
nice guys, that's why I bail out of this, it is too close too my heart and I
cannot make myself understood.

Regards and Regrets

Robert

------art_18569_1483376.1143557306973--