On Monday 27 March 2006 10:37 am, Randy Kramer wrote:
> If I do that, I'd prefer not to reinstall ActiveTCL (just because of the
> size of it) and install only Ruby and the ktHTML package.  I can't
> immediately recall/find from where I downloaded the ktHTML package, there
> is no version number on the package, and the dates on the files are now (of
> course) the dates I downloaded the files, not the original dates.

Ok, I just found the page where I downloaded the ktHTML packages from:

http://www.hwaci.com/sw/tkhtml/download.html:

"TkHtml Download Page
Last update: Mon Jul 31 06:34:47 EDT 2000"

"tkhtml.tar.gz
 Size: 387987 bytes
 Last modified: Tue Jun 20 20:47:11 EDT 2000"

It looks rather old--I should probably look for something more up-to-date--are
the only options the ActiveTCL package or CVS?

Randy Kramer