What I forgot to say was that I think that expat.h is the important header
file, and forget about having it find xmlparse.h. I compiled it under x86
Linux as well, and it still didn't find xmlparse.h there, either. Concentrate
on having it find expat.h. I find sometimes that hardcoding it into the
configure script works well. You might try that.