On 25 Mar 2006, at 12:27, Gerben van de Wiel wrote:

> i am looking forward to your suggestions and or commentary.

:) I was thinking that Ruby would be kind of neat for building a
talker (or web / graphical world place) where the users are able to
arbitrarily extend the world in dangerous and exciting ways, while
also being able to talk to each other.

mmmm - mostly just a multiuser IRB, in a way... I think IRB has
workspaces? Perhaps these could be rooms? :) And you could "puts" to
all the people in the room? Heh - I don't know. Sounds silly though,
and fun, ... and spectacularly insecure!