------art_1990_10508622.1143233874231

Nice article. As others have said, a clear survey of some intermediate
techniques. A couple of suggestions:

1) More sample output or interactive session information. You build up the
People class kind of piecemeal without giving intermediate output along the
way. I think that might be hard for someone new to metaprogramming to
follow.
2) You use some advanced syntax that might confuse others (example: splat
operator for attributes). There is a lot packed into that article - I would
reduce tricks like that as much as possible.

Good luck with page views!