Hi,

I'm new to Ruby. I want to know how to iterate over a nested hash as
below.

testhash = {

"recipeKey"=>{"title"=>"RailsBook", "category_id"=>"1",
"description"=>"This is a book about Rails", "instructions"=>"Read It"}

}
testhash.each {|key, value| print key, " value  is : ", value, "\n" }

Here is the output i get..

==> recipeKey value  is : titleRailsBookdescriptionThis is a book about
Railscategory_id1instructionsRead It

As per the input "testhash", the value itself is a hash rt with keys as
"title","category_id","description" and "instructions"? Now how to get
these values as a key/value pair ??

If we apply "eash" operator for "testhash", the values are getting
printed "continously  string" as shown above???, is this the expected
behaviour?

I tried to assign this value into a "new hash" variable and when i
applied "each" on this varibale, it said "each" varible undefined, the
reason may be that the value which i assinged is not a hash? so wanted
to know how to iterate the above  nested hash ? Please help  me out.

Thank You..