------art_6261_9099241.1143063959861

Well, my basic Ruby scripts run ok for my basic needs, and no -- I don't
'need' to run Ruby on HP-UX.  I'm the System Admin: I'll just label it as a
'non HP-UX compliant product' and tell any developer that wants to use it to
use Perl for their interpreted language needs :)

I'll just wait until some bright-eyed kid gets a version on the HP Software
porting archive.

Thanks all, for the attempts....