This is incredible, no nested loops necessary, it's the class Matrix that
gets the job done!
I gotta erase my memory and think class in Ruby, everything is an object
like Smalltalk.
But I still see weird prefixes like $ for global variables and @ for local
ones.
Are they the only prefixes tolerated in Ruby?
Why are they introduced? (Python doesn't have any, maybe it uses 'self'
instead).

Dat