On 3/22/06, Bill Kelly <billk / cts.com> wrote:
> I like the approach taken by Nitro ( http://www.nitrohq.com/ )
> which seems to be working in close collaboration with the facets
> ( http://facets.rubyforge.org/ ) library.  I'm just learning
> Nitro, but from what I've read, they seem to be consciously
> factoring their core extensions out to the facets library where
> appropriate, which makes those extensions available for anyone
> to use, on a method-by-method granularity.  Neat.  :)

There's a fair amount of overlap between ActiveSupport and Facets,
from what I've seen.  It would be nice if the Rails team would
collaborate with the Facets team, since the original intent of Facets,
as I understand it, was to provide a single source for all the handy
extensions people were coming up with.

~Avdi