From: Alexandru E. Ungur [mailto:alexandru / globalterrasoft.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:26 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Real-Time Graphing

>>> sender: "David Ishmael" date: "Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 12:59:32AM +0900"
<<<EOQ
> Hello all .
Hi,

I think GraphViz is what you're looking for ;)
the tool: http://www.graphviz.org/
the ruby module: http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ruby-graphviz/

<disclaimer>
never used the ruby module yet, as I am pretty new to Ruby (< 30 days).
</disclaimer>

I have used GraphViz however, and is a really cool piece of software :)
check out the gallery: http://www.graphviz.org/Gallery.php

Good luck,
Alex