On 3/20/06, Dae San Hwang <daesan / gmail.com> wrote:> Thanks to everyone who replied!>> I now have a sketchy view of how other emacs users are dealing with> keyboard layout issues on apple hardware.  Being one of the oldest> open source software it is, it seems that emacs usage style has> become somewhat fragmented.  Having converted to emacs rather> recently (5 yrs. ago), I just got used to using control keys as where> they are.  Personally, I also find it easier to use option keys as> the meta key rather than ESC or command keys.  I use control keys and> option keys on both sides of the keyboard.>> So I guess there may not be much demand for the customized keyboard> layout for apple laptops.  I was hoping that if there were sufficient> interests, we might be able to commission building a custom designed> replacement keyboard for powerbook/ibook to some taiwanese keyboard> manufacturing companies.  Oh well..  If any of you are interested,> please let me know.>> best,> daesan
Feel free to create a dominant assurance contract as an investmentopportunity to manifest exactly that! :-) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assurance_contract