gregarican wrote:
> I apologize for the off topic post, but I am trying to use a Remote
> Desktop Protocol client on my company's Sharp Zaurus PDA's. And there
> is an error message I am receiving that is described on a Japanese web
> site. Since my knowledge of Japanese is nil could anyone be so kind as
> to give me a hand translating it to English? I'd really appreciate it.
> Figuring a lot of Japanese folks are the minds behind Ruby this
> friendly group seemed a good choice.
>
> Here's the URL -->
> http://totchi.cocolog-nifty.com/diary/2005/04/qtrdesktop_24aa.html.
> I've tried Babelfish, but just received an error message on their site
> :-(

Not sure this will help, but this is what BabelFish gave me:

Qtrdesktop: With Zaurus remote desktop

Scrn003 Function of the remote desktop of WindowsXP is possible even
with Zaurus.

To tell the truth, being about 2 weeks ago to know the existence of this
software, it does, but the official sight (http:
//os.american-data.com/rdesktop/ports/qtrdesktop/) The empty in strike
doing the package which is downloaded, when it executes, like below
error coming out, it did not move.

BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: Dynamic-link.h: 62: Elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion `! "Bad dynamic tag" ' failed!

If with the other sight, openssl-0.9.7a_0.9.7a_arm.ipk and
qtrdesktop_1.2.0_arm.ipk are inserted, when it moves, being to be
written, it does, but by any means it does not move, the ...

Because it was not understood by any means, when it asks a question to
the Zaurus certain bulletin board, also other one seems that phenomenon
comes out. After all, cause was  that the package of qtrdesktop of
the official sight had been broken.

After all, another sight (http: //zaurus.geeek.org/Cacko/feed/) Was
solved by the fact that in strike it does qtrdesktop which is.

Before using qtrdesktop, with the property of the system of WindowsXP,
the fact that you connect with remote to the remote tub it is permitted
to insert check, setting the password, when logging on, in order for you
to inquire about the password, it sets.

After, starting qtrdesktop, IP address and user name, it selects the
password and resolution just. When so, it tries using...

Well the , this is convenient!
It is the how surprise which can use the remote desktop with Zaurus. By
all means trial.

2005.04.17 In PDA | fixing link
Track/truck back

Track/truck back URL: of this article
Http: //app.cocolog-nifty.com/t/trackback/3742119

It is track/truck back summary to this article: Qtrdesktop: With Zaurus
remote desktop:

Article from of  remote desktop kakera.com - day thought -
Article ultraVNC of the remote desktop of WindowsXP, remote control club
it tried trying, perhaps but most it is good as long as is used with
windwos being high speed. As for the working condition client if above
Windows9x (qtrdesktop is used even with Linux SL-Zaurus, yes) the server
XP (however, uses below-mentioned Win Connect Server XP... reads the
continuation

Reception: 2005 May 9th 02:01 AM
Comment

Comment thank you.
Safe, it could reboot.
The topic which remains is just operation of the TV video recording
software.
After all, perhaps there is only other software using,

Name: Sakaki | 2005 May 10th 12:30 AM

In the place, zauup
There was qtrdesktop-1.4.1-3.