Thank you for all the comments regarding my earlier post.  I really
appreciate them.

I would like to clarify couple of things though.  In case it wasn't
clear from my earlier post, I've been an emacs/Mac OS X user for some
time now and I am aware of most issues with using emacs on Mac OS X.

My concern this time is specifically about PowerBook's keyboard
layout.  The problem is that since it lacks right control/option
keys, I cannot, for example, press 'right-control + a' to move the
cursor to the beginning of the line.  I would have to use my left
little finger to press left control key and use my left ring finger
to press 'a', for example.  This kind of 'finger gymnastics' is a
highly unnatural and would lower my typing efficiency quite a bit,
I'm afraid.

The funny thing is Happy Hacking Keyboard, which many emacs fans seem
to prefer, also lack the right control key.  Are emacs users
generally not using right control key?  Am I really the only one who
would suffer from the lack of right control/option keys?

best,

daesan