> guys in the lisp community have lots to say about it. I know that a
> lot of people remap the keys and move the key tops on their keyboard
> to match (but do this only after *carefully* considering what will
> happen if you break one of the *tiny* attachments things on a
> powerbook/powermac key -- in other words, don't).

Even more OT, but if you break the prongs that hold the keys in place,
you can get them replaced for free at your local Apple store.  I think
the techs there are rather used to seeing them break.  If you don't
have a local Apple store, I guess you're a bit more out of luck, but
for a lot of people it's not a big risk to remap keys.