thoran / thoran.com scribbled on Sunday 19 Mar 2006 09:33:
> [..]

module RandomMethod
        def random_method
                m = self.methods - Object.new.methods -
                        Object.methods - ["random_method"]
                m = m.collect {|n|
                        self.method(n).arity == 0 ? self.method(n) : nil
                }.compact

                m[rand(m.size)].call() if m.size > 0

> Perhaps this can be my entry into Ruby Quiz of the Week's as yet
> unannounced 'quiz': 'Stupidest Ruby Code Ever Competition?'  Perl has
> competitions for obfuscation; how about we go for obtuseness?
>
> Actually is there *any* good purpose to this?

None I can think of? :)