Jim,

Well clearly it had me going...  I was wondering why there was a
simulated ellipsis there.  Ah huh!

A greater penitence would be for him to code Ruby.  Perhaps if we could
slip a new section into his bible at the seminary entitled "The Gospel
According to St. Matz"?  (I'm assuming he's not a Buddhist or some other
faith than Christian.  I mean would anyone dare touch the Quran?)

Nevertheless his joke contains an element of truth (like all jokes) and
portends of the way the wind is blowing.  But we all knew that.  Maybe
Simon couldn't face coding Ruby and chose another career?

We could have holy wars about a whole bunch of stuff...  Like if Ruby is
pure OO, is it then a bit Catholic?  Then what of Perl and Python?  What
demonination are they?

thoran

P.S. I'm hoping Matz doesn't take his faith *that* seriously!