Anders Vesterberg wrote:
> Hi all
> I would like to know if Ruby is used by companies in
> Sweden. I am a software consultant that have been using
> Java for a (to) long time, but as an old Smalltalker, Ruby
> turns me on.
> Is Ruby used in projects by companies in Sweden? Are Ruby-
> or Rails-knowledge beginning to get valuable?
> If you want to email me directly my address is:
> anders1-at-vesdakon-dot-se (you know what I mean)

We're using Ruby at work, and, we're hiring! We're based in Stockholm
and we're looking for people with a strong C++ background and a
general programming interest.

We're using Ruby and the Iowa web framework talking to a C++ server
for one of our products, so Ruby programmers are welcome to apply,
but the emphasis is on C++ knowledge.

Check out our website at http://www.univits.se, we'll put up the job ads
sometime next week.

Regards, Jon