Yes Pistos we saw your comment at RubyCorner's blog, and we are
considering if there is enough people interested in RubyCorner itlself,
and its development to open mailing list or forum. Actually we are
surprised by the feedback we are getting.

And yes, we have considered implementing some kind of blacklist. Other
feature we are discussing is a "language filter". Most people read
their own language and engish, and we are thinking about a filter like
"Show me only blogs written in english, spanish or portuguese".

Again, thanks for your suggestions.

Aný√al Rojas
http://www.rubycorner.com/
http://www.valhallaproject.com/contac-us/