Hi again!
Thanks for ALL your support, especially for Carlos. now it works fine!
Only one more question and I leave this theme.
What is if I in my TXT file the parameters repeat self?
So I mean:
0608A;
Teszt Kft;
33445566222;
;
20060101;
20060131;
0A0001C002A 33445566222
0A0001C007A Teszt kft

0608M
Oscar Wild
123456789
;
20060101;
20060131;
0A0001C002A 33445566222
0A0001C007A Teszt kft

etc.. So I need, that on the end of the first paragraph it looks for the
second. How can I do this? With the same syntax, same file.
Regards:

Daniel