Hi

Here is my CSP language.  I have actually been doing this for a class,
so I got an extra week to work on it.  As test cases, I have been
modeling typical CSP problems so right now, I can do cryptarthemtic,
sudoku, mastermind, map coloring, and the zebra problem.

I use forward checking with the MRV heuristic and the variable with the
most constraints heuristic for tie breaking.  I have also been working
on a domain specific language that uses my CSP library.  Some of the
test cases use the language and some of them use the library.

The language uses generic variables and requires user defined domain
constricting functions for non-trival constraints.

I would love some feedback on what I have done so far, including the
syntax of the domain language and methods for the library.  I plan to
put the library on RubyForge at the end of the class.

Here is the link to the files needed to try it out:
http://reducto.case.edu/projects/team2/attachment/wiki/FileDump/CSP.zip?format=raw

Chris Parker