I am trying to implement a delegate method of NSSpeechSynthesizer as
follows:

def speechSynthesizer_didFinishSpeaking(sender, finished)

but when the method is invoked, a crash occurs in objc_msgSend.

If I delete the second formal parameter, thus:

def speechSynthesizer_didFinishSpeaking(sender)

the script runs correctly and the method executes as desired.

However, the Objective-C signature of this method is:

- (void)speechSynthesizer:(NSSpeechSynthesizer *)sender
didFinishSpeaking:(BOOL)finishedSpeaking

This means that the second parameter of this method appears not to be
available to users of RubyCocoa.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Alwyn