Hi,

In message "Re: [BUG] rb_gc_mark()"
    on Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:32:21 +0900, Eric Christensen <ericrchr / gmail.com> writes:

|I'm getting the following error quite frequently. What additional info
|can I supply to get it fixed? BTW, I am using FxRuby.
|
|[BUG] rb_gc_mark(): unknown data type 0x18(0xf9163c4) non object
|ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [i386-mswin32]

This means an object in your application referring a broken
reference, i.e. a C extension you are using has a bug.  Running your
application under the debugger and set breakpoint to rb_bug() where
the above message is printed, and send me a stack trace.  But since
your are on mswin32, I'm not sure you can get the useful stack trace.

							matz.