------art_2598_32929158.1142461257543

Yep.  Personally I just need Ruby and Rubygems.  Once I've got those
anything else I can get myself.
I think I vaguely remember seeing that site but haven't tried it.  Maybe
I'll give it a go (site appears down at the moment).
First test (for me) will be: does RUDL work with it?

--

All the best
Glenn

------art_2598_32929158.1142461257543--