Hey,

Charles>>
I like the sound of the challenge. Where can I read up about this DRb
layer you speak of?

Basically, I need a shove because I'm stuck on the theoretical aspect
of this. I've never done enterprise integration with Ruby. My current
job mainly consists of writing technical training materials, so
anything I am able to develop will definately be written out and I'll
be sure to make anything I learn public.

rcoder & John>>
I'm a little unsure which direction to take. I have the EJB running and
I now have some classes that *should* communicate with the EJB (is this
what you mean by rewrite the EJB with a SOAP wrapper?). Should I be
making Ruby try to communicate with these classes now? How does SOAP
fit into this picture?

Thanks guys!
tony