>>  p Time.at(0)
>>It starts at 1 o'clock.

>> Unfathomable! What does it mean?!?! I am entirely perplexed by this
>> reality.

>Greg, sorry for the noise. Time.at(0) is "epoch" (1970-01-01 00:00:00
>GMT). My timezone is GMT + 1, so epoch happened to be at 1 o'clock. I
>suppose that's the reason why your algorithm didn't work.

Well that is the answer, then. Thankyou very much for that. Perhaps the
docs need expanding a little. I think even a computer scientist might
trip up on "epoch". I was thinking, in fact, that Time isn't a
practical Time/Date implementation and was possibly concieved in an
academic mind, which your observation would seem to confirm; I don't
think I've ever used such an awkward time/date implementation. However
I haven't used Date yet!!! :)

Greg