On 3/15/06, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:> On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, mental / rydia.net wrote:>> Quoting Wilson Bilkovich <wilsonb / gmail.com>:>>> Intrinsic Class, Innate Class.>> It's worth noting that "eigenclass" is synonymous with these.> Not entirely; for example, objects have lots of innate behaviors that> are not "eigen".  Actually "non-innate" would be closer (and I've> always wanted #birth_class for the original class :-)
Heh. Well, for my entry in this turn's, I'll make two suggestions:
  #inner_class  #shadow_class
Or, for the latter, simply:
  #shadow  #__shadow__
I'm somewhat serious with this one; it's an idea that's sort-of similarto the idea of an OS/2 shadow.
-austin--Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca