grrr wrote:
> Anyone ever attempted this? My host is shared *nix style with ruby 1.8.2.
>
> Is it possible to get it running under my public_html folder?

I have instiki-ar(beta1), running somewhat correctly on apache 2 with
mod_fastcgi and sqlite3 for storage.

Limited to one fastcgi process as caching made a mess out of things with
two (didn't investigate yet). Also, textile formatting isn't working
right for some reason.

Haven't used or tested extensively, merely installed it and created 3-4
simple pages to make sure 'the basics' are working.

If you go for instiki-ar, please share your experiences.

-f