On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 23:27 +0900, toby wrote:

> Alternativly does anyone know of another way that is easier to install
> under windows. I want to do a very simple xslt transform, that reads in
> a series of XML files and produces a series of html files. I am dipping
> my toes into new water as i don't know a huge amount about ruby or xslt.

Not that this is much help right now, but I recently did some work
bringing ruby-libxslt bindings up to date, as part of the ruby-libxml
project. Hopefully we'll be making a release imminently, and would very
much like to hear how it does with Windows (it should be fine but I
can't be sure...)

If you really want you could grab the code from CVS. See:

	http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=494

If you do that, check out the whole repository because libxslt-ruby
depends on headers from libxml-ruby.