Let me start by saying Yes! I have seaarched this list, I have done
several googles, and I have gone to the one click installer home / news
/ and FAQ page and what I came up with was a lot of confusing,
conflicting next to useless information.

What I am looking for is an explanation of how to upgrade from Ruby
1.8.2 to Ruby 1.8.4 on a Windows XP machine that does not require
building the application from source code.  I would like to get the
complete ruby, including the features listed as missing in the one-click
installer preview-3.

Thanks,
joe