Wilson Bilkovich wrote:
> At the risk of starting another naming thread, what about?:
> Overclass, Underclass, Anchorclass, Embedded Class, Intrinsic Class,
> Innate Class.
>
> Or, since it's so hard to come up with a word for this, how about
> Nameless Class?

Underclass??? It's revolting ;)

Lowerclass? Gotnoclass? sorry.... Being serious starting....now:

UnitClass
AtomClass
SingularClass (that's been discussed, and I like it)
Singularity
BongoClass (named after Matt Groening's rabbit with one ear)

Thus ends my annual participation in the ritual renaming of the Class
with No Name.