Ruby folk:

Quizmeister James Edward Gray II selected the best 25 Ruby Quizzes
from last year, then carefully collected answers and annotated them.
The result is "The Best of Ruby Quiz", a wonderful book which will
teach any Ruby programmer new techniques and approaches to coding.

If you want to hone your programming skills, stick to the front part
of the book and enjoy challenging yourself solving the quizzes. And,
once you've done that, turn to the solutions section in the back for
an in-depth discussion of the answers. These cover more than just an
analysis of the approach taken. As well, you'll find descriptions of
optimization techniques, test-driven development, algorithm
selection, and even how to write programs that cheat.

Check it out at http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/fr_quiz

Thanks

Dave

(oh, and I happen to think it's one of our nicer looking covers, too...)