Daniel V?lkerts wrote:

> Thanks. I googled your tries. It is a bit frustrating as this option is
> provided by the sources, so my guess was that anybody is mainting this.
> So I thought their might be someone who knows what is going on. It's a
> pitty that ruby loses ground on that sector :(
>
> I'll try one and report a success.

As for the sources, from what I've read there was a version of Ruby
called PocketRuby that was compiled for Windows CE devices. But this
version hasn't been officially supported for awhile AFAIK, although the
wince build directory is still there. The only guess I have is that the
MSVC build process fails but perhaps the Cygwin route might produce
better results. I frankly didn't have the time to try every option and
combination of compilers and gave up. Hopefully you have better luck.
Please provide an update if anything comes about...